Payment to be done of Amazon.in only. Every payment Method accepted by Amazon India Is accepted according to Amazon’s payment policy
The following cards issued in India can be used:
- Credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and RuPay
- Debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, RuPay and Maestro
- We only accept RuPay credit cards issued by HDFC, IDBI, PNB and PMC bank.
- We only accept Maestro debit cards issued by Citibank and State Bank of India.
- We also accept pre-paid debit cards, such as PayZapp.
If your card is issued outside of India, we accept:
- All international personal credit and debit cards (Visa, Mastercard and American Express) issued outside India.
- All commercial MasterCard cards issued in South Asia, Middle East and Africa region, and all Visa commercial cards issued in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Payment may be split between one of the accepted credit or debit cards and an Amazon gift card, but payment cannot be split among multiple cards.
- Credit or debit cards issued outside India cannot be used to pay for Prime membership.
- To learn more about adding a debit or credit card to your Amazon account, go to the Manage payment methods help page.